16 Industry Place, WYNNUM QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Mar 2017
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCED. OCCUPY MAY 2017!
M:Space Wynnum is an exceptional offering with only 8 high quality Office/Showroom/Warehouse/Storage tenancies with unique secure Hardstands, available for purchase or rent.
M-Space Wynnum is ideally located in the Bayside suburb of Wynnum which is situated approx. 13km East of Brisbane’s CBD. Located on the front lot of Industry Place within the newly developed Portview Commercial/Industrial Estate this complex offers the best signage and exposure for this estate.
Only 4 units remaining for sale
• Unit 1: 73sqm ground floor + 35sqm mezzanine + 61sqm secure hardstand
• Unit 2: 73sqm ground floor + 35sqm mezzanine + 61sqm secure hardstand
• Unit 3: 73sqm ground floor + 33sqm mezzanine + 61sqm secure hardstand
Unit 5: 73sqm ground floor + 38sqm secure hardstand
• Unit 6: 73sqm ground floor + 28sqm mezzanine + 61sqm secure hardstand
Tenancies will feature:
• Ground floor warehouse/showroom
• Mezzanine office/storage in majority of units
• Covered exclusive lockable hardstand (store your equipment/boat/caravan/trailer/vehicle onsite)
• Kitchenette on the ground floor
• Toilet and shower facilities in each unit
• 4m wide roller shutter access
• Minimum 6m internal height to the warehouse
• 3.6m height clearance under the mezzanine
• 3 Phase power
With main road frontage too busy Pritchard Street M-Space Wynnum will set a new benchmark in multi-use work, storage and commercial space.
M-Space Wynnum has commenced construction with completion expected May 2017.
For further information including, Individual floor plans, price list or to discuss your specific requirements. Contact the Exclusive Agents at Cushman & Wakefield or Ray White Industrial.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
16 Industry Place WYNNUM