16 Hampshire Street, ARCHERFIELD QLD 4108
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
FUNCTIONAL OFFICE AND WAREHOUSE FACILITY !
The subject property is located on Hampshire Street, approximately 11 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD in Archerfield. The property benefits from its proximity to several key arterials that service this precinct including the Ipswich Motorway, Beaudesert Road and the Centenary Highway. 16 Hampshire Street is positioned close to the Archerfield Airport and the Acacia Ridge Rail Marshalling Yards which provide multi-modal forms of transport for nearby occupiers.
Features of the property include:
• 1,000sqm office / warehouse building of modern concrete tilt panel construction
• Situated over 1,589sqm* of General Industry A zoned land
• Clear span warehouse accessible via two container height roller doors
• Functional warehouse with good internal height
• Well-maintained office accommodation with a corporate glass facade
• Office area is situated over two levels and offers good amenity
• Ample onsite parking and truck turning areas
• The property can be sold with vacant possession or as an investment (expiring April 2016)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
16 Hampshire Street ARCHERFIELD