16 Aspiration Circuit, BIBRA LAKE WA 6163
$215,000 /annum +GST+VO
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2017
New Secure Industrial Warehouse and Workshop Estate
Aspiration Park sets a new benchmark in the Bibra Lake area!
High quality 2 level office space with high truss (9 metre*) warehouses / workshops.
Enormous amount of onsite car parking for employees and customers.
- Generous incentives available and ready for immediate occupancy
- 9m* truss height warehouse in modern industrial complex
- Good access to Fremantle Port and major roads
New Options range from
- 1,500sqm* Warehouse / Workshop with 313sqm* Office
- 1,700sqm* Warehouse / Workshop with 313sqm* Office
- 2,094sqm* Warehouse / Workshop with 350sqm* Office
For more information, please contact;
Russ Parham M: 0413 885 533 | E: email@example.com
Enrique Reyes M: 0421 888 688 | E: enrique.Reyes@raywhite.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
16 Aspiration Circuit BIBRA LAKE