159 Coronation Drive, MILTON QLD 4064
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Mar 2017
Top floor office with CBD and river views
159 Coronation Drive is situated in one of the best locations on the eastern side of fringe suburb of Milton. The buildings proximity to the CBD, ease of access via arterial road and adbundant car parking make the building extremely desirable for tenants.
The tenancies benefit from floor to ceiling glass and 180 degree views of the Brisbane river. Market incentives on offer.
159 Coronation Drive – Level 3 – 420sqm unfitted
5 Cribb Street – Level 3 – 169sqm – fitted
5 Cribb Street – Level 1 – 80sqm – unfitted
Building features include:
- Exclusive balcony entertaining area with city views
- Outstanding natural light on three sides of the floor
- Situated in the CBD end of Coronation Drive, just two minutes from the CBD
- Immediate access to Hale Street and the ICB
- 20 minutes by car to the Brisbane Airport
- A short walk to public transport, 550m to Milton train station, 600m to Milton ferry terminal, Bus stop out front
- Restaurants and bars of the Park road are only 600m away
- A short walk to Suncorp Stadium, playing host to major sporting and entertainment vents.
Please contact the Exclusive Agents CBRE for an inspection today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
159 Coronation Drive MILTON