15882 (Section 99) Sturt Highway, KINGSTON ON MURRAY SA 5331
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Feb 2016
Conundrum Vineyard, Riverland Wine Region
Conundrum Vineyard is a large-scale holding, developed as a wine grape vineyard situated in the Kingston on Murray settlement in the Riverland Wine Region of South Australia. Approximately 63% of the vineyard is planted to red grape varieties (predominantly Shiraz and Merlot) and 37% planted to white grape varieties (predominantly Chardonnay and Verdelho).
The property’s assets include:
• Approximately 403 hectares of land.
• Approximately 253.08 hectares planted to mature vines.
• Direct access to the Sturt Highway - the major rural Highway between Adelaide and Sydney.
• Substantial secure water entitlements equating to approximately 7.11ML per hectare of existing vineyard.
• Grape Supply Agreement with Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) expiring 2018.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 26/03/2015 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Tim Altschwager
- Delivery Address:
- Colliers International Adelaide Office
15882 (Section 99) Sturt Highway...