155 Bridge Street Muswellbrook NSW 2333
- 1,372 m²
- Sold, $338,000
LET THE TRADITION OF QUALITY AND ELEGANCE CONTINUE
With a commanding elevated position this old Federation Style home has been transformed into an attractive restaurant facility with a warm and friendly atmosphere, fully equipped commercial kitchen and plenty of car parking for patrons. For many years it has provided the townsfolk of Muswellbrook, visitors and passers-by with exquisite dining experiences and yearns to return to its former glory.
The potential here is enormous. Consider the following:-
- Grand old Federation style home located on an elevated block in the main street (New England Highway) of Muswellbrook with picturesque town and rural views.
- Land area 1372 square metres providing front and rear access and ample car parking. The site is located in a prominent position on the New England Highway within the Muswellbrook CBD and enjoys excellent exposure to passing trade.
- The building comprises a total of approximately 288 square metres of accommodation under the roof.
o Kitchen - 45 square metres
o Dining areas and bar - 163 square metres
o Entry foyer - 9 square metres
o Rear Verandah - 24 square metres
o Store room - 15 square metres
o Male, female and disabled toilet facilities - 32 square metres
- Special features include high pressed metal ceilings and polished timber floors, providing an elegant, peaceful atmosphere with a double-sided fireplace adding that extra charm in winter and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, providing the following inclusions.
o Cool Room - 1000mm x 1800mm
o Dishwasher (Eswood)
o A number of stainless steel sinks
o Electric pizza oven
o Quantity of stainless steel benches and tables
o Commercial oven (Bakbar)
o Deep fryer and gas ranges
o Stainless steel drinks refrigerator unit
o Coffee Machine (San Marino) and Coffee Grinder
o Large display cabinet
o Quantity of glass ware, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Dining room
o 6 x Timber Tables
o 35 x Timber Chairs
o 1 x Timber Bar Table and 2 x Bar Stools
Operators have retired and the property needs to be sold.
All reasonable offers considered.
Inspect now by arrangement with Phil Lawler at LJ Hooker Muswellbrook on 0408 495 242.
|Date Sold||18 Jan 2017|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,372 m²|
|Last updated||6 Mar 2017|