152-158 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 250 - 10,362m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Mar 2017
SKY RISE & HIGH RISE OPPORTUNITIES
Situated in a park setting at the junction of St Georges Terrace, William Street and Hay Street, the iconic tower is Perth's tallest building and is in very close proximity to all CBD amenities and public transportation.
Central Park offers state of the art facilities to its tenants including:
• Premium grade accommodation.
• Fully supervised tenant fitness centre.
• 131 seat tiered tenant theatrette, meeting rooms and video conference facilities.
• Access flooring and backup power generators.
• Extensive male/female shower and change room facilities.
• Ground floor retail arcade, restaurants and cafés.
• Lobby concierge.
• Onsite public and tenant parking.
• 5 star NABERS rating.
• 5,000sqm landscaped park.
• 100% back-up power for tenants.
• 24/7 onsite security personnel & systems.
• Dedicated post and courier distribution centre.
Level 32 - 1,343sqm
Level 33 - 1,083sqm
Level 34 - 1,049sqm
Level 35 - 1,132sqm
Level 36 - 1,108sqm
Level 42 - UNDER OFFER
Level 43 - UNDER OFFER
Level 44 - LEASED
Level 45 - LEASED
Level 46 - 933sqm
Level 47 - 933sqm
Level 48 - 927sqm
Level 49 - 927sqm
Level 50 - 927sqm
Level 51 - LEASED
All sky rise floors are fully refurbished and open plan.
All high rise floors are fully fitted and furnished.
All sky rise and high rise levels provide stunning 360 views of the Swan River, Rottnest Island and the city.
Extensive end of trip facilities include separate male and female showers, change rooms, 334 lockers, 241 secure bicycle racks, bicycle service station, drying room, dryer and ironing station.
Outgoings are estimated at $160.55/sqm per annum plus GST for the 2016/17 financial year.
Tailored leasing packages with generous incentives are available to suit tenants requirements.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
152-158 St Georges Terrace PERTH