150 Ropers Road Cardross VIC 3496
- Rural / Farming
- 13.13 ha
- For sale, Price on Application
Quality Table Grape Property - 32.44 Acres
A golden opportunity to acquire a fully developed fresh fruit property which has been developed to a very high standard.
The property boasts excellent loamy soil and early maturity and features:
- 25 acres planted to Crimson Seedless all fully producing - comprising 10 acres 5 year old plantings, 10 acres 4 year old plantings and 2 acres 2 year old plantings.
- A further 5 acres of Menindee Seedless planted 2 years ago .
- Irrigation is by good quality drip irrigation system throughout delivered by 3 phase 30kw electric pump with inline filter, and a 2200 litre fertigation system.
- 120 megalitres AUL and includes 3 megs of water.
- Large fully enclosed 20m x 7m x 3.6m high shed with concrete floor.
The sale also includes a partially erected 36m x 12m x 5m high shed on concrete slab, with all materials supplied to complete the build.
A planning permit has been issued and work has commenced to build a residence on this site, with the slab and associated infrastructure having been done, and plans supplied to complete.
Call today to arrange an inspection.