150 Lonsdale Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 242 - 1,130m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Apr 2017
Last Remaining Floor and Small Suite in Rare North Eastern CBD Precinct Opportunity
150 Lonsdale Street is a 27 level ‘A’ grade office tower well located in the tightly held north eastern precinct of Melbourne’s CBD.
Available tenancies direct with Charter Hall (Landlord):
- Level 21 - 1,130 sqm: Available July 2017, fitted with workstations, or may be offered as clear refurbished
- Level 26 - 242 sqm: Available immediately, clear refurbished with fitout packages available
- Clear refurbished tenancies with excellent natural light and views
- Efficient and column free floor plates
- End of trip bike storage and showers recently upgraded
- Large car park
- 4.5 stars NABERS Energy rating
- Building upgrades include new chillers and upgraded foyer
The location has emerged as one of Melbourne’s most exciting retail and corporate addresses. 150 Lonsdale Street is situated between Russell and Exhibition Streets and is adjacent to a thriving entertainment, retail and restaurant precinct. The building is well serviced by all forms of public transport whilst the office floors enjoy brilliant natural light and sweeping CBD views to the north and south.
This is an exceptional opportunity in the Melbourne market and should you require further details or a presentation please do not hesitate to contact the leasing agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
150 Lonsdale Street MELBOURNE