15 Chesterfield Road Mirrabooka WA 6061
- Development / Land
- 8,379 m²
- For Sale, Price on Application
"Rare Earth" Mirrabooka City Centre
Development opportunity land / Occupy for Sale or Lease
NAI Harcourts Metro is pleased to offer for sale by "Private Treaty" or lease an extremely rare a multiple use redevelopment site, 15 Chesterfield Road, Mirrabooka, Western Australia.
The property offers large, approximately 3560m2 building suitable for logistics, retail, leisure activity, featuring high truss (approximately 7 metres open span), with substantial amenities previously the home of Mirrabooka "Extreme Ice ".
Sitting a substantial piece freehold land approximately 8,379 land, with external parking for up to 120 vehicles with access via both Mirrabooka Avenue and Chesterfield Road.
Located within a ever changing and developing Mirrabooka City Centre approximately 10 kilometres from the Perth CBD and adjacent;
- Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre (approximately 500 metres)
- Mirrabooka Bus Station (Approximately 100 metres )
- MYVISTA aged Care Facility one of many new developments occurring within the town centre.
- Easy access Reed Avenue and in the future minutes away from the proposed Bayswater to Ellenbrook Metro net with stations as close as Noranda and Malaga
The property is being offered for sale (Private treaty negotiation POA) or lease asking $350,000 plus out goings and GST with vacant possession.
For more information please contact the exclusive selling and leasing agent , Paul Sherlock on 0413 869 900 today....