15 and/or 16/43 Bridge Road Stanmore NSW 2048
- 70 - 143 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of interest unless sold prior
Creative workspaces exuding history, style and quality
For sale by Expressions of Interest - make your offer now!
Top quality architectural design, beautifully executed with the best in hand crafted detailing.
Your choice of two creative workspaces - together or separately
Formerly the historic Starkeys Ginger Beer Factory, 43 Bridge Road has gained a well deserved following as one of the most attractive creative workspaces on the city fringe.
- Lot 15 : 73M2+1 car space
- Lot 16: 70M2+1 car space
- Combined: 143M2+2 car spaces
- Wonderfully presented classic warehouse style space
- Currently leased, buy with income until you owner occupy
- Timber, exposed brickwork
- Air conditioned
- Large glazed timber doors onto common courtyard
- Cafe right there the complex
- Easy access via car and public transport
A wonderful opportunity. Spaces of this style and quality are in very short supply.
Please call me to discuss
Outgoings are approximately $7500PA for each lot (estimate only)
Gross rent for Lot 15 is $39,600PA+GST (subject to contract)
Nett rent for Lot 16 is $38,500PA+GST (subject to contract)
|Floor Area||70 - 143 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Oct 2020|