15-31 Pelham Street Carlton VIC 3053
- 6,178 m²
Melbourne's Best Office Investment
- High quality office building of 6,178m2* with capacity for extension, plus 160 cars
- Net Income: $2.15m approx. with significant reversion
- Substantial Land Area: 3,772m2 approx.
- Zoned: Mixed Use
- Quality Healthcare (66% NLA), Government and Semi Government tenants
- Extremely limited office supply Vs abundance of demand from Medical, Education and traditional office tenants
- Located 600m* from the CBD and East Melbourne which is Australia’s tightest office market
- 3.5 star NABERS energy rating
- WALE (by income) 4 years approx.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest - Closing Friday 28th October 2016 at 12 noon
The property is situated on the fringe of the CBD only metres from the tightly held east end of the Melbourne CBD and close to Melbourne University, RMIT, Australian Catholic University, Royal Melbourne Hospital, St Vincent’s Hospital, Royal Women’s Hospital, Epworth, College of Surgeons, Melbourne Museum & Royal Exhibition Building within the Carlton Gardens, and the iconic Lygon Street lifestyle precinct.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||Ask Agent|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||16 Dec 2016|
|Floor Area||6,178 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Mar 2017|