149 Fortescue Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Oct 2016
Eclectic and Stylish Office Suites and Individual Rooms
Eclectic and Stylish Office Suites and Individual Rooms for Lease
Various office space options to consider between single or suite leasing.
Short term leasing options and share services
Quality professional boardroom suitable for meetings or client entertainment
Within this beautifully renovated historical Spring Hill building, the owner has created functional office space and amenities which harmonise perfectly with the character of the building.
- If you are looking for a single office or consulting room with reception services, then this is perfect.
- If you are looking to hot desk, then this is perfect.
- If you are looking to use the boardroom on a casual leasing basis, then this is perfect.
- Or if you are looking to establish your business in Spring Hill and need 3 - 4 offices, then this is perfect.
The building and offices lend themselves to professional services, health or medical consulting rooms or for anybody requiring quality amenities.
The look and feel of the building and offices is charming and professional. Stepping off Fortescue Street into the reception office, you immediately think 'this is nice....I like it'.
The owner is interested in considering any configuration.
The leasing price is obviously negotiable on what space is required.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
149 Fortescue Street SPRING HILL