149 Brush Road Ourimbah NSW 2258
- Rural / Farming
- 20.23 ha
- Sold, $1,150,000
Unforseen 50 Acre Rural Property & Fantastic Family Home.
This extremely rare & well located 50 acre parcel of land brings massive opportunities to the horse enthusiast, running of livestock, general farming or the family just wanting a private & secluded retreat away from the City, however also close enough to transport links & major facilities.
Features of this amazing property include -
- Large 4 bedroom brick & tile home.
- Main bedroom with its own sunroom, dressing area & ensuite.
- Open plan eat in kitchen family area.
- Separate formal lounge & dining room.
- Massive rumpus & snooker table room.
- A/C, fire place x 2, fans, rear covered deck with views.
- IG Salt water pool.
- 4 Car garage, large workshop & store area.
- Open store / work shed with power.
- Some fenced & cleared paddocks.
- Large dam, under ground & above ground water tanks.
- Tennis Court (in need of repair)
The features just go on with this well located 50 acre scenic rural property.
Location sees it just minutes to motorway links, rail connections, schools/university, shopping precincts & coastal locations.
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this rare & well located rural property.
|Date Sold||6 Aug 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||20.23 ha|
|Last updated||3 Aug 2019|