148 Ipswich Road, WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Aug 2016
Incredibly well situated office with perfect exposure
This is a great opportunity to relocate your business to this prime position on Ipswich Road in Woolloongabba. Great access to all transport routes in and out of the CBD adding huge logistical advantage to your business. At just $620 per week + GST + Outgoings
- Total area 120m2 - 200m2
- 2 designated Car spaces
- Ample customer parking
- Male & female toilets
- Carpeted & Tiled floors
- Air Condition
- Easy Access to S/E Freeway and Clem 7
- Close to all forms of public transport.
- Quick Walk to a multitude of food outlets
To find out more information and inspect this property, please call your local NAI Harcourts agents. The owners have given clear instructions; present all serious offers and we are very willing to negotiate.
- Woolloongabba is a suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is located 2 kilometres south-east of the CBD
- It contains the Brisbane Cricket Ground and the Princess Alexandra Hospital.
- In the 2011 census, the population of Woolloongabba was 4,789, 46.8% female and 53.2% male. The median age of the Woolloongabba population was 31 years, 6 years below the Australian median.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
148 Ipswich Road WOOLLOONGABBA