146 Yarralaw Road Windellama NSW 2580
- Rural / Farming
- 40.47 ha
- For sale, Price Guide $1,250,000 - $1,300,000
Natural Rural Paradise, Immersed in Tranquility
Main entry gates set the scene for the superbly private and serene nature of this rural retreat, placed on approximately 100 acres and showcasing seemingly endless views across undulating landscape, natural bushland and across to the distant mountains.
The home's spacious interiors are modestly presented, yet also evoke an undeniable touch of country charm. Large windows that frame the living areas create a beautiful connection to the outdoors and enhance the soothing feeling of serenity that exists here.
Enveloped in low-maintenance natural surrounds, the area framing the home is a blank canvas and provides an opportunity for you to add your own personal touch by creating an idyllic outdoor entertainer's haven, and planting some hardy low-lying shrubs. Meanwhile, the infrastructure provided will ensure your agricultural pursuits are well catered to.
- Brick veneer Rawson home, set amid 100 acres 50% grazing, 50% bush
- Expansive lounge room features a slow combustion wood fire, large windows take in the beautiful view
- Dedicated dining area is sized for entertaining and embraced by the stunning natural outlook
- Extremely well-presented electric kitchen provides substantial cupboard and bench space
- Four generously sized bedrooms each include built in robes, the master also benefiting from an ensuite
- Spacious family bathroom offers both shower and sunken corner bath, and heated lighting
- Ceilings fans are fitted in each bedroom as well as the lounge and dining rooms
- 15,000-gallon water tank capacity, two dams and a seasonal creek with water holes
- 10 x 10m powered shed, plumbed and with a w/c, and wood fire the ideal man cave
- 17 x 12m powered machinery shed, with two roller doors and ability to park 10 cars
- Two carports, chicken coup, wood shed; stock yard and loading ramp; two paddocks
This is a unique opportunity to embrace an infinitely more peaceful lifestyle, and being located only 20-minutes from Marulan and 30-minutes to Goulburn, the convenience this property affords you is incredible.
For more information, please contact Greg Croker 0428 243 241.
Disclaimer: Please note all information contained herein has been provided by third party sources such as owners, developers and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries for verification.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.