1453 Kyogle Road, UKI NSW 2484
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
Situated right in the heart of the Uki Village is a grand timber Queenslander renovated for commercial or guesthouse accomadation.
Set on 1007sqm this beautiful property retains its contemporary feel with lovely polished hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout, features include;
• DA approval as guesthouse accommodation
• Wheelchair accessible throughout
• Commercial grade stainless steel kitchen, 4kw of solar panels, integrated stereo system
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and generous living areas
• Large rear pavilion for outdoor entertaining
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool with hoist for people with disabilities
• Extensive outdoor entertaining, large covered timber front verandah with a magnificent view over the village to Mt Warning
• 1 car garaging PLUS six off street carparks
Ideally located 12 minutes from Murwillumbah, 40 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and 90 minutes from Brisbane. Do not miss this very rare opportunity!
Contact Matt Armstrong for more information or to arrange your personal inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1453 Kyogle Road UKI