145 COLEMANS ROAD Caldermeade VIC 3984
- Rural / Farming
- 28.33 ha
- For sale, $1,795,000
AN ELITE PROPERTY
• Held in the same family for over 40 years.
• Located just off the South Gippsland Highway between Westernport Road and Caldermeade Road, approx. 70kms from Melbourne CBD, 35kms from Cranbourne and 60kms to Phillip Island.
• Ample water supply with tapped troughs to every paddock, x2 dams, drains, mains water to the dwelling and a seemingly endless bore.
• Approx 70 acres (27.79ha) of superb grazing country, ideal for fattening, breeding, equine or cropping.
• Highly productive fertile soil, excellent fertiliser history.
• Central laneway system servicing all 11 paddocks.
• Cattle facilities including disused dairy, holding yards, loading race and a high standard of fencing throughout.
• Out buildings - including 2 large haysheds, disused dairy, machinery shed, workshop etc.
• Well maintained 3 bedroom brick home with spacious lounge (sfh), country kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, surrounded by established trees and gardens plus detached fully self-contained bungalow currently leased at $200pw.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||28.33 ha|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Feb 2020|