46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LANDEnquire about a commercial loan
* Within the Ripley Master Plan
* Close to the planned Ripley North train station
* Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare
* Flood free gently sloping land
* This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details.
Land Area: 186,200m2
Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: