144 Binnies Road, RIPLEY QLD 4306
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Jan 2017
46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LAND
* Within the Ripley Master Plan
* Close to the planned Ripley North train station
* Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare
* Flood free gently sloping land
* This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details.
Land Area: 186,200m2
Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
144 Binnies Road RIPLEY