1435 Girgarre East Road, GIRGARRE EAST VIC 3616
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Rural living / retreat with acreage..
36 acre (14.48 hectare)Rural lifestyle property ideally located 10km east of Stanhope, 18km south of Kyabram, 16km west of Tatura.
3 bedroom circa 1930 home with original features retained including led light windows at the front door and 13'ceilings.
- Under tile floor heating, ducted gas heating, wood combustion heater in the lounge and an ornate fireplace in the front bedroom or sitting room. ducted evaporative throughout.
- 27 acres (11ha)lasered into 12 uniform bays with division fencing.
- Shepparton fine sandy loam soils (highly suited to support horticulture, Lucerne ideal market garden).
- 0.9 irrigation delivery share.
- New boundary fencing and internal divisions in place.
- sealed road frontage approximately 3km from the Midland hwy.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1435 Girgarre East Road GIRGARRE EAST