143-149 Abbotsford Street, NORTH MELBOURNE VIC 3051
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Premium North Melbourne Site With Endless Potential
The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales Team is delighted to offer for sale the best warehouse on the market in the North Melbourne area.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a modern showroom/office/warehouse suitable for a range of development outcomes (STCA).
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- An ideal inner city site of 519sq m*
- High quality showroom/office/warehouse of 670sq m*
- Dual street frontages to Abbotsford and Little Lothian Streets
- Flexible Mixed Use Zoning
- Highly favourable development parameters with potential for stunning CBD views
- Short term lease in place providing over holding income
- Situated on the doorstep of the CBD
- Suits developers, owner occupiers and investors
- Direct proximity to Errol Street - the premier retail strip in North Melbourne
- North Melbourne Train Station only 350 metres* from the property
- Brilliant city fringe location in proximity to the Melbourne CBD, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne University, RMIT and the major hospital precinct
The opportunity to secure a prime building with endless potential in such an outstanding inner city location is highly sought, especially considering the existing high quality improvements, dual street access and on-site parking providing an exceptional opportunity to investors, owner occupiers and developers. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
For further information, please contact:
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
James Lockwood - 0402 824 441
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
143-149 Abbotsford Street NORTH...