140 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- 152 - 2,480 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Final Opportunities Available in Iconic Melbourne Landmark
- Sophisticated fitouts and light filled floorplates
- Highly efficient column free design
- Market leading End of Trip facilities and tenant amenity
140 William Street provides breathtaking views, exceptional natural light, outstanding fitout efficiencies and the highest level of tenant services. This timeless and architecturally renowned New York style steel A-Grade building continues to set a high benchmark for office accommodation within a highly sought after and convenient location.
Levels 9 & 10: 2,480 sqm
Level 26: 307 sqm suite (with brand new fitout)
Level 35: 152 sqm suite and 476 sqm suite
Levels 41 & 42 (including Mezzanine): 1,687 sqm
The efficient design of the building has lead the way of innovation to column free floorplates a feature lacking in many recently constructed high-rise office buildings today. This is a rare opportunity to secure newly refurbished, contemporary offices suites and contiguous whole floors in this highly regarded Melbourne tower.
Located at the intersection of William and Bourke Street, 140 William Street is perfectly located in Melbournes financial and legal district.
- Excellent inter-connectivity between floors
- Outstanding views and natural light
- An ideal CBD location with close proximity to trams, Southern Cross Station, Bourke Street Mall and a range of the CBDs best amenity
- Brand new market leading End of Trip facilities designed by Gray Puksand
- Fully upgraded lift cars
- New concierge service
- Tenant portal
- On site café
- Large multi-level car park
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
Please enquire with Knight Frank or Colliers International for further information or to arrange an inspection.
|Floor Area||152 - 2,480 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||3.5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||6 Aug 2019|