14 Cecil Avenue, CANNINGTON WA 6107
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
Perfectly Positioned Mixed-Use Development Opportunity
Colliers International offers for sale 14 Cecil Avenue, Cannington.
The site occupies the prime position on Cecil Avenue, Cannington and comprises the following key features;
• Excellent exposure to popular shopping precinct
•Approximately 22.40 metre frontage to Cecil Avenue
• Situated at the Centre of the Canning City Revitalisation Project
• Zoned “City Centre” as per the City of Canning Town Planning Scheme no. 40
• Labelled ‘Cecil Other Precinct’ in Canning City Centre Plans (Drafted June 2016) which includes plans to turn Cecil Avenue into a ‘main street’ within the next 1-2 years
• Canning City Centre Plans require a minimum net density of 120 dwellings per hectare
• Building height set at 6-9 storeys
• Huge level of amenity available
• Directly opposite Westfield Carousel – WA’s largest Shopping Centre (293 shops in Oct 2015), which has development plans in place to expand towards Cecil Avenue.
• Approximately 11 million visitors come to Westfield Carousel every year.
• Walking distance to Cannington Leisureplex – which includes a library, function centre & meeting rooms, pool & aquatic centre, gym, indoor sports courts, café, crèche and more
• Access to numerous public transport routes
• Less than 1km from Cannington Train Station
• Bus station directly opposite site
• Rear access right of way and parking
• Site is improved with one-storey commercial building with approximately 150 sq m floor area
• Short term lease providing holding income
• Only 10 kilometres from Perth CBD, 4 kilometres from Curtin University, 6 kilometres from Perth Airport
• Close proximity to major arterial roads such as Albany Highway, Leach Highway, Tonkin Highway and Orrong Road
This property represents an excellent development opportunity in an established, high traffic area that has real long-term value.
Should you have any queries or wish to arrange an inspection please contact:
Tory Packer – 0434 659 909
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
14 Cecil Avenue CANNINGTON