139 Ritchie Street, Penshurst Penshurst VIC 3289
- Rural / Farming
- 1,951 ha
'Cheviot Hills' An Iconic 1,951* Hectare Western District Landholding Offered for the First Time
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CBRE Agribusiness and Kerr & Co are pleased to present for sale Cheviot Hills, one of the Western District of Victoria's most outstanding properties, situated in an ideal location that is well-suited to large scale agricultural and semi-rural lifestyle pursuits.
Offered for the first time in its illustrious 164 year history, Cheviot Hills comprises an approximate 1,951* hectare landholding, currently operated as a highly productive livestock enterprise, with key features including:
- A large scale, contiguous landholding comprising improved pastures, outstanding soil types and well-developed infrastructure, underpinned by excellent climatic conditions (average annual rainfall of 712* millimetres).
- The stunning, recently renovated Cheviot Hills Homestead, featuring four bedrooms and set within manicured gardens, open lawn areas and garden beds providing ideal entertaining areas and a luxurious country lifestyle. A three bedroom cottage adjoins the main homestead and provides further accommodation.
- Situated in one of Victoria's most fertile and productive agricultural regions and bordering the township of Penshurst; 25* lineal kilometres from Dunkeld / the Grampians; 27* lineal kilometres from Hamilton; 50* lineal kilometres from Port Fairy; 53* lineal kilometres from Warrnambool; 142* lineal kilometres from Ballarat; 182* lineal kilometres from Geelong and 234* kilometres from the Melbourne CBD.
- A highly productive grazing enterprise comprising both cattle and sheep, with an estimated carrying capacity of approximately 30,000* Dry Sheep Equivalents.
- Outstanding farm infrastructure, including a well-designed laneway system, high quality fencing and excellent stock water facilities.
- Additional improvements include a eight-stand woolshed, three dwellings and extensive rural shedding.
- Cheviot Hills represents a rare opportunity to secure one of Western Victoria's most iconic properties, with potential to acquire livestock also an option for prospective purchasers.
Duncan McCulloch (CBRE) +61 416 047 484
James Beer (CBRE) +61 416 859 565
Robert Claffey (Kerr & Co) +61 418 625 839