139 Dowling Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- 220 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Perfect Work Live Opportuntiy
- Unique Residence/Workspace with brand new elements
- Exposed surfaces & industrial modern feel
- Custom steel staircase and end-of-trip facilities
Mercer Property in conjunction with Belle Property Surry Hills is delighted to bring to the market for lease for the first time since its ground-up renovation, 139 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo.
Transformed into one of Sydney's most unique work-live/commercial spaces, this commanding late-Victorian terrace showcases an architectural redesign featuring industrial finishes and integrated heritage elements over five levels. The property holds tremendous appeal to businesses and business operators seeking a unique opportunity to work and live under one roof. Situated at the cul-de-sac end of Dowling Street, near the historic Old Fitzroy Hotel, it presents as a one-of-a-kind lifestyle opportunity, just minutes from the city.
Impressive warehouse-style interiors over five open-plan levels that offer;
- 220sqm of usable floor space plus balcony and courtyard
- Flexible floorplans to allow any style of business
- High ceilings, exposed brickwork and extensive original sandstone
- Hardwood floors and industrial-grade air conditioning throughout
- Kitchenettes, restrooms and fully equipped end-of-trip facilities
- Covered courtyard area and secure parking with rear lane access
- Walk to Potts Point café strip, Kings Cross station, and Sydney CBD
- 2 secure off street car spaces
For further information, or to arrange a time to inspect, please feel free to contact the agents;
Tom Speakman: 0412 891 330
Matt Davoren: 0410 488 437
Belle Property Surry Hills
Simon Dahdah: 0412 550 466
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!