138 Mary Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 500 - 1,134 m²
- For Lease, Contact Exclusive Agents
RARE CHARACTER OFFICE FREESTANDER
- Freestanding character building
- Large signage opportunities available
- Full fitout in place
138 Mary Street presents a rare opportunity to secure a Lease over one of the few high-quality freestanding character building within the Brisbane CBD.
The building was originally constructed in 1901 for Perkins Brewery, Brisbane's first brewery which was established in the 1860's. In recent times, the building has been tastefully refurbished to an extremely high-quality office opportunity. The floor area sits across two levels and features exposed brick throughout, wooden truss ceilings and large barndoor-style windows. The building also features a secure car park entrance down the laneway, leading to additional car parking and a large courtyard filled with greenery and large entertaining terrace.
- 1,134sqm with the ability to split building in two
- Freestanding building with secure entrances and large signage opportunities
- Secure car park entrance with the ability to house up to eight cars
- Full fitout in place including open plan areas, ample meeting rooms and large kitchen breakout
- Central location with easy access in all directions via car
- Close to major transport hubs including train, City Cat and bus
- Disability compliant with new lift in place to both floors
- NABERS exempt
This opportunity is unlikely to remain on market for long. CBRE suggests to make contact immediately to discuss further interest.