136, 138 & 142 Macarthur Road Elderslie NSW 2570
- Development / Land
- 41.73 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Diverse operational land use in Southwest Sydney
- 41.73 ha* site area
- RU1 Primary Production zoning
Knight Frank is pleased to present a sensational large format land holding in Sydney's expanding Southwest, the gateway of Sydney's transport infrastructure boom.
Set in the middle of the emerging suburban markets of Camden, Narellan and Spring Farm, 136, 138 & 142 Macarthur Road, Elderslie is rare consolidation totalling circa 41.73 ha*.
The RU1 Primary Production zoning in place allows for numerous high value operations relevant to current and future market conditions including extractive industry, intensive livestock and plant agriculture, garden centres, cellar door premises and more.
- Generous 41.73 ha* combined site area over three (3) titles
- Numerous in-demand uses within RU1 Primary Production zoning
- Proximity to established retail, education, and health offerings
- Excellent transport connectivity with regional motorway access
- Located within rapidly expanding Southwest Sydney
- Potential for extractive industry including open cut mining (STCA)
- Potential for "paddock to plate" market gardening with scale (STCA)
- Adjacent to existing residential release indicative of future partial re-zoning potential (STCA)
On the back of ongoing land release for residential and commercial development, Macarthur Road presents as an exciting opportunity to relocate operations close to market opportunities or replace a lifestyle and market garden offering in metropolitan Sydney.
136, 138 & 142 Macarthur Road, Elderslie is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign closing Friday, 2 September 2022 at 4:00 pm (AEST).
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||02/09/2022 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Expressions of Interest|