136/1 Queens Road, MELBOURNE 3004 VIC 3004
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
BRIGHT CORNER SUITE WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS
A fantastic opportunity for an investor/owner occupier to secure a suite that is situated on the mezzanine corner of level 1 (easily accessed by lift or staircase) occupying 69 sqm being fully partitioned as separate offices (two large offices, with a reception and seating area, as well as a small separate area) having ample natural light and great views with a south westerly aspect within 1 Queens Rd overlooking Albert park lake.
• Area of 69 square meters approximately
• Corner Exposure and Outlook
• Easily Accessed by Lift or Staircase
• Established Office Building
• Easy Access to Melbourne CBD
• Large window with ample natural light and park views
• Shared Kitchenette with fridge and microwave
• On-site food court
• 24/7 Access
• WIFI internet
• Separate Male and Female toilets
• Disabled access
• Free access to the gym with showers, lockers.
• Close to Transport
• Rental Potential of 7% p.a.
• 10 min. from Melbourne CBD, and great access to Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, Royal Botanical Gardens, Albert Park Lake and south Melbourne Markets.
The St Kilda Rd Towers located at 1 Queens Road, Melbourne provides convenience and exceptional amenities in a highly sought after location with ease of public transport and surrounded by restaurants, cafes and sporting facilities within the immediate area.
For further information please contact the Commercial Team.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
136/1 Queens Road MELBOURNE 3004