1353 Bramston Beach Road, BRAMSTON BEACH QLD 4871
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
First Class Coastal Cattle Holding
Colliers International Cairns presents the 697.1ha* freehold "Wyvuri Station" for sale by private treaty.
This proven cattle breeding enterprise has a solid reputation for its quality of cattle, improved pastures, impressive infrastructure and exceptional processing facilities; creating a premium holding that is considered to be the best of its type in the region.
Cattle management infrastructure is designed to follow industry best practice and includes extensive covered processing yards, five way pneumatic draft and double deck loading ramp, central paddock laneway, 10 fully fenced and watered grazing and multiple holding paddocks - all improved with tropical grasses including Brachiaria Humidicola and Kazungula Setaria.
The property runs a general herd of approximately 1,200 head of commercial Droughtmasters with an operational annual turnoff of around 600 weaners. As testament to the quality of the cattle bred, stock are mostly sold in paddock and are returning well in excess of yarded values.
Additional benefits to the property include:
• Gently undulating to flat country located within a 3500mm* rainfall region
• High quality stock water via two on property creeks and various new storages and infrastructures which manage the water supply
• Industry best practice intelligently designed and covered cattle yard facility with a full in-line remote Pneumatic operating system – can be operated by one person
• Designed to be managed and run by a single operator with only occasional assistance
• Reliable 240V & 3 phase mains power, as well as self-generated capacity
• Renowned livestock breeding property – sought after progeny
• Included list of superior plant and equipment
• Up to 20km* new/renewed fencing – nothing to be done
• Extensive internal gravelled road ways, bridges, and piped crossings
• Main house 3 bedrooms & office, 2 bathrooms plus workers accommodation
• Potential of further agricultural pursuits or varied development options including eco-tourism or residential subdivision (subject to council approval).
The property is located in the idyllic Bramston Beach area, approximately 1-hour south of Cairns.
Properties improved to this standard are seldom found and are rarely offered; For further information or inspection contact the sellers Agents Stacey Quaid or Charlie Torrisi.
Colliers International - a leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and collaboration, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. We represent property investors, developers and occupiers in local and global markets. Our expertise spans all property sectors – office, industrial, retail, residential, rural & agribusiness, healthcare & retirement living, hotels & leisure. Colliers International is Australia’s own global real estate success story.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1353 Bramston Beach Road BRAMSTON...