134 Magnus Street Nelson Bay NSW 2315
- 266 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agents
Coastal Investment - Renewed 3 x 3 year lease to Westpac + apartment
- Renewed 3 + 3 Year lease to Westpac
- Fixed 3% annual rental increase
- Est Net Income $151,856 pa + GST
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present for sale 134 Magnus Street, Nelson Bay via Offers to Purchase.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• New 3 + 3 Year lease to Westpac + separate residence
• Estimated Net Income $151,856* pa + GST (fully leased basis)
• Fixed 3% annual rental increase
• Located in the hub of Nelson Bay retail precinct
• A significant NSW coastal holiday destination
• Double fronted two storey retail shop, long term lease to Westpac. Lease commenced circa 2000
• First level apartment accommodating 5 bedrooms, balcony and two car spaces. Offered vacant possession
• Apartment provides great holiday rental income through on-line portals – AirBnB, Stayz
• Zoned B2 – Local Centre - Future development potential (STCA)
• Superb main street location highlighted by one way traffic. Only minutes stroll to water sports and entertainment.
• Nelsons Bay is the holiday destination to over 28,500 people every year and is the most important township on the southern shoreline of Port Stephens.
For more information please contact the exclusive agents.
|Floor Area||266 m²|
|Land Area||366 m²|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Oct 2019|