134-136 Melville Road Brunswick West VIC 3055
- Development / Land
- 823 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
PLAN APPROVED. PROFITS PENDING.
POINT OF INTEREST:
Set amongst a developing backdrop in the heart of Brunswick West, is this vacant land perfect for a residential developer. It comes with an endorsed planning permit for 15 apartments and three ground floor retail spaces over four levels. A suburb with a proven sales record, these spaces will range in size from 79 sqm* - 157 sqm*, each with their own balconies. On the doorstep, there is tram route 58 along Melville Road connecting West Coburg and Toorak going past the Melbourne Zoo and CBD down William Street. Anstey railway station on the Upfield line is just 1.5 km* away and with the Citylink entrance connecting major arterials and the Melbourne Airport, these apartments will rightly be in high demand.
- Total land area of 823 sqm*.
- Commercial 1 zone.
- Approved planning permit for 15 apartments and three ground floor retail spaces.
- Rear ROW
- Tram route 58 along Melville Road connecting West Coburg and Toorak via the Melbourne Zoo and Williams Street in the CBD.
- 1.5 km* to Anstey railway station.
- 1.6 km* to the Citylink entrance.
POINT OF VIEW:
In Melbourne’s iconic north, you don’t need a plan to have a good time. Having a permit though, makes a good time great.
Pricing excludes GST