133 John Taylors Road Gayndah QLD 4625
- Rural / Farming
- 155 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Murcott, Tangold & Imperial mandarins
Situated in the renowned Gayndah citrus region, Colliers International is proud to present to market 'Shepherd Citrus', a group of premier citrus orchards.
Key Features of the properties include:
- Total area of 155* hectares;
- 69* hectares under tree;
- The orchards supply fruit to both the international and domestic markets;
- The majority of the property plantings consist of the Tangold variety followed by Imperials and Murcotts - with some Golden Nugget manderins and Lemons;
- A variety of newly planted trees to 40 year old trees;
- Well laid out working orchards;
- Ample water entitlement of 421ML and unique water storage with a large dam site;
- Exclusive packing shed shares for Gaypak in Gayndah; and
- Four dwellings.
The orchards and properties can be sold together or individually. Shepherd Citrus is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 27th February, 2020 at 1pm (AEST).
For more information please contact Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 144 or Peter Uebergang 0447 007 744.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||27/02/2020 12:00|
|Recipient name||Rawdon Briggs|
|Delivery address||Colliers International|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||155 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Dec 2019|