1311 St Albans Road, CENTRAL MACDONALD NSW 2775
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Beautiful Country Home on 17 acres
Embracing a serene bushland outlook, this 17 acre property of gently sloping land, is perfect for those seeking peace and tranquility and conveniently located only 15 scenic minutes from Wisemans Ferry. Enjoy entertaining your guests on the large timber deck or relax and unwind around your very own fire pit and hammock. The home includes, master bedroom upstairs with two built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, en-suite and a sitting area or study. Downstairs offers a timber kitchen adjoining the family room and separate dining room, good size bathroom with bath and separate toilet, separate lounge with slow combustion fire place.
Other Features include:
* Set on approx 17 acres with round yard, paddocks and some horse shelters
* Split system air conditioning and slow combustion fire place
* Fire pit, hammock and undercover timber deck
* Double carport, 50,000 litres of water, small dam
* 11.2 x 6.2m Shed with attached single carport
* Beautiful timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, island bench
* Valted timber ceilings, polished timber floors throughout living
Come and see the beautiful rural ambience that Central Macdonald has to offer.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1311 St Albans Road CENTRAL MACDONALD