131 McDowall Street Roma QLD 4455
- Development / Land
- 1,545 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
A level vacant site on a prominent corner location in the CBD
Located on a very busy traffic intersection of McDowall and Quintin Streets (Carnarvon Highway). The Carnarvon Highway provides access to the Roma Airport, the gas fields around Injune and the central QLD coal mines.
- All normal services are available.
- The land is relatively level and it has good exposure to both streets.
- The land area is 1,545m2*.
- The zoning is Principal Centre Zone.
- The site is located within Roma's main business district.
- The site can be used for the development of a variety 'commercial' uses.
- The site did have DA approval for the construction of a 25 Unit Motel with manager's unit.
For further information please contact Shane Kennett of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0407 161 513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Address||131 McDowall Street Roma QLD 4455|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||1,545 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Feb 2020|