131 Denham Street Townsville City QLD 4810
- 100 - 1,500 m²
- For Lease, Contact agent for more information
Prominent Location, Corner Site and New Building Amenities - Full Amenities Available!
131 Denham Street is prominently located on a corner site with three street frontages, at the top end of Denham Street and in close proximity to the law courts and Townsville City Council administration precinct.
Available tenancies sizes range from 100sqm* - 1500sqm* (individual reconfiguration of tenancies available).
- Existing tenants include: Commonwealth Government, Keir Steele Lawyers and Tropic Distributors.
- Tenants have the option of occupying fitted out tenancies, de-fitted tenancies or taking possession of a warm shell with landlord incentives on offer to complete a fit out.
- The building provides a brand new fully upgraded and inter-graded air conditioning system.
- Ideal tenant, signage opportunity with prominent exposure to passing traffic on soon to be large constructed lit sign board.
- Abundance of natural light to three sides of the building.
- Male & female amenities along with end of trip facilities.
- Disabled access to the rear of the property.
- 60 plus secure basement car parks.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Paul Dury or Mark Fitzgerald at Knight Frank Townsville.