1302 Lamington National Park Road, SARABAH QLD 4275
$1 100 000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
"Eagle"s Nest" - An exclusive rural retreat
Few properties can boast a view to rival that of "Eagles"s Nest". The striking architectural design of the exclusive residence captures unsurpassable, 360 degree views. Set on 50 private acres only 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, this property offers the ultimate country escape - in luxury.
Soaring ceilings and exquisite hand crafted timber finishes create areas that are both spacious and visually interesting. Every room is air conditioned and an impressive sandstone feature encases a gas fireplace. Stylish extras such as a built in wine fridge with dual temperature controls and a Sonos sound system add finesse to this landmark home.
* 3 bedrooms - master with reverse cycle air conditioning system, ensuite with bath, custom made timber vanity, sliding doors to deck
* Timber kitchen with double oven (gas cooktop, rangehood, warming plate), double built in wine fridge with dual temperature control, filtered water
* Raked timber ceilings and polished floors throughout
* Hand crafted timber bar and dining table to be included in sale
* Front and side verandahs showcase the spectacular views
* 3 x 10 000 gallon rain water tanks
* A storage/equipment area with concrete floor is located under the front verandah
* Established gardens and rock retaining walls
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1302 Lamington National Park Road...