130 Yass Valley Way Yass NSW 2582
- Rural / Farming
- 19.51 ha
"Off and Racing"
Rarely do you come across such a fabulous small farm like this.
Complete with an 820 m harness track, plenty of horse infrastructure, and a stunning 50 acres(approx) of flat to gently undulating pastures, makes it ideal for anyone looking for a lifestyle property.
- 3 bedroom home, each with French double doors leading out onto a contemporary wooden deck
- The main bedroom is spacious & light, incorporating a roomy WIR and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms have BIRs and enjoy the benefit of a fantastic floor plan, as they are separated by a modern bathroom for convenience
- In the heart of this neat family home lies a sizable living room, complete with a split system and slow combustion wood stove to keep you comfortable all year round
- The sun drenched, light filled kitchen is also adapted to incorporate and include family and friends with its open style, separate bench space and dining area
- The chef in you will love the size and ease of the walk in pantry
- Entertaining in the warmer months will be a breeze, with a smart front covered wooden deck to keep you comfortable while you enjoy the expansive rural views
- Nearby the house is a cute granny flat, complete with a bathroom and kitchen bench - ideal for visitors and family members.
- It is approximately 2 hours driving time to nearby race tracks at Wagga, Goulburn, Menangle, Canberra and Young.
- Exactly 19.51 Ha of good quality grazing land
Farm improvements & features of the property include:
- 3 bay American barn/ machinery shed, complete with tack room, water, power and a slow combustion wood stove
- Round yard
- Hot & Cold wash bay
- 2 x shelter sheds
- Old set of wooden cattle yards
- 820m harness track
- Water storage capacity is 50,000 L tanks attached to the house and a further 25,000L tank to the shed
- 3 dams
- Semi permanent creek
- Boundary fencing is either new or in ave/good stock proof order
- Internal fencing is mainly electrified and generated through solar power.
Not only is this property position perfect, being close to town and easy access to the main highway, it also offers peace, space and privacy.
So crack the whip and make sure you take time to inspect this little gem today!
Contact listing agent Sam Simpson 0413 996 971
|Auction date and time||08/04/2022 13:00|
|Auction location||130 Yass Valley Way, Yass NSW|