13 - 25 Dunhill Crescent Morningside QLD 4170
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 520 - 1,800 m²
- For Lease, Please Contact JLL
New Green Focused Corporate Units Due for completion February 2020
- Corporate tenancies from 520sqm
- Eco-friendly sustainable design
- Due for completion February 2020
JLL is pleased to introduce Morningsides latest premium development Colmslie Central.
This development of six highly functional and desirable commercial / industrial tenancies has been designed to provide the occupier with an optimal working environment. Beyond the quality finishes and corporate outlook these tenancies incorporate open air breakout areas and are within walking distance to planned new food an beverage precinct and a large park reserve.
Colmslie Central sets a new benchmark in tenancy design whilst incorporating a strong focus environmental sustainability. Various green focused design initiatives have been integrated to the overall development that will assist in minimising outgoings and tenants power costs. Solar panels and onsite water retention have been a key focus in the construction of Colmslie Central, allowing tenants to operate solar systems that minimise the power consumption of their tenancy.
Key Features Include:
- Units ranging from 523sqm* 696sqm* with combinations of units also able to be accommodated
- Sustainable building design and smart planning initiatives used to minimise outgoings and other occupancy costs
- Outgoings in common areas minimised by the use of solar power
- Ability to connect solar panels to each tenancy
- Each tenancy can offer varying sizes of office, showroom and warehouse areas
- Units provide private external break out areas
- Minimised land tax
- Exciting food and beverage precinct coming to business park providing excellent onsite amenity
- Colmslie Beach Reserve within walking distance
- 2.7km* to Oxford Street shopping precinct
- Walking distance to Cannon Hill train station
For enquiries on these six tenancies please contact the exclusive agents JLL.
|Floor Area||520 - 1,800 m²|
|Land Area||6,126 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||5 Dec 2019|