13-19 Project Street Warwick QLD 4370
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 1,724 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Outstanding Industrial Leasing Opportunity - Incentives on Offer
Prime Warwick Industrial property in the established master planned Queensland State Government Industrial Precinct in Warwick. Two separate buildings available together or individually.
Surrounded by other high-quality business including the Big W Distribution Centre, this well-presented property is ideal for vehicle and machinery sales and repairs, logistic based enterprises or general industry business's.
- 8,672m2* secured parcel on two titles, zoned Industry
- 1,724m2* total net lettable area across two detached buildings, built in the early 2000's
- Previously utilised as truck sales and service premises.
- Building No. 1 comprises 6,33m2* NLA incorporating air-conditioned offices, service reception, staff facilities and showroom together with a high clearance workshop/warehouse facility.
- Building No. 2 offers 1,091m2* workshop with service pit and disabled amenities
- 3 Phase power
- Fantastic street presence and exposure
- Additional features include fully secured allotment, a wash bay with 63m2 storage area, extensive hardstand offering 20 on site car parks and paved display area.
Accelerating Success. To arrange an inspection contact Arthur Carpenter of Colliers International Toowoomba.
|Floor Area||1,724 m²|
|Land Area||8,672 m²|
|Parking||20 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||3 Oct 2019|