1291 Texas-Yelarbon Road, TEXAS QLD 4385
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Jan 2017
"Rainbow" Texas, Queensland
Area: 66.3758 Hectares / 164 acres
Location: 15 km west of Texas on the Queensland/New South Wales border, 100 km Goondiwindi.
Country: Alluvial river flats, black soil & native pastures.
Three houses, large garages, large hay sheds, old machinery shed, 13 paddocks & cattle yards
Freshly renovated timber home, 3 bedrooms, lounge, large kitchen, family room, two verandahs. Large main bedroom, overlooking garden & river, ensuite & WIR. Bathroom &, separate shower, internal and external toilets. Country garden and orchard on the high bank of the Dumaresq River. Timber garden shed.
Separate guest accommodation/studio with kitchen
Large 6 bay garage/workshop.
Home Number Two:
3 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge/dining, verandah, large carport.
Home Number Three:
2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge/dining, verandah, carport.
• Transformer and three phase power for 250hp motors; suitable cold rooms/packing sheds
• 46 m x 20m x 6m
• 18 m x 15m x 6m
• 20m x 15 x 6m
• Total area 1,880 sq.m
Old machinery shed
• 20m x 15m
All improvements flood free. Only ever 4 floods on part of river flats - 2011, 1996, 1976 & 1956. During major floods, the river spreads for many kilometres on the opposite bank, slow back waters deposit fertile silt.
Drought proofed with:
• 1.5 kms frontage Dumaresq River permanently flowing clean fresh water fed by the Glenlyon Dam, Mole River & Beardy River
• 100 mega litre irrigation dam and other water storage with large, overland grassed catchment. Normal season fills 3 5 times per year. Filled with 65mm overnight.
• This water is free!
• Stock & domestic water licence
• 4 X 4 pump licence for river
28 hectares cultivation suitable hay, horticulture, improved pastures or viticulture. 60% of cultivation flood free, only 4 floods in 80 years on river flats.
Stock & domestic water
Electric pump takes water from river to storage tanks on hill
Gravity feed to three houses, cattle yards and multiple stock watering points
Stockyards & Fencing
12 paddocks, cattle yards, timber loading ramp & good crush facilities. All weather access.
Since 1978 owner has grown:
• Lucerne: 40-70 bales per acre. 7 cuts per year, 350 bales per year average
• Watermelons: seedless 20-25 tonnes/acre, ordinary seeded melons 20-30 tonnes/acre
• Pumpkins: 1015 tonnes/acre
Bull, 25 breeders, 25 calves, 18 weaners & horse carried through drought without supplementary feeding with 70 acres lucerne & pumpkins as cash crops. Weaners & vealers sold as fats.
Irrigation Equipment & Farming Plant
Irrigation equipment & basic farming machinery available at valuation
Lucerne cubing plant available at valuation
• Rent/lease houses, sheds, cultivation and grazing
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1291 Texas-Yelarbon Road TEXAS