128 Elizabeth Street Carrington NSW 2294
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 6,288 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Freehold Port Precinct Distribution Warehouse with Land
- The property comprises a modern warehouse distribution facility, situated upon rare freehold land that is positioned within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle and major transport access routes.
- The warehouse component is divided into two sections separated by a wash bay, featuring 7.5 to 8 metre clearance to the eaves, multiple roller doors, weigh bridge and excellent heavy vehicle access incorporating drive-thru truck access from Elizabeth Street to Gross Street. Each warehouse is alarmed with racking storage available upon request.
- The two story offices provides excellent quality air-conditioned accommodation and comprises of administration areas, partitioned offices, meeting room and boardroom, together with separate amenities for office and yard staff.
- Office - 319sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse A - 2,454sqm (approx.)
- Wash bay - 255sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse B - 3,260sqm (approx.)
- TOTAL - 6,288sqm (approx.)
- Substantial hardstand areas are positioned either side of each warehouse, together with separate paved staff parking areas at the front of the property.
- Site Area - 1.96ha (approx.) incorporating dual street frontages and providing excellent heavy vehicle access. The improvements occupy a 32% site coverage providing potential for development upon the site (STCA).
- Zoned SP1 Special Activities (Under State Environmental Planning Policy (Three Ports) 2013.
- Asking Rent the property offers flexibility to occupy the entire site or smaller sections dependent upon your requirements. Asking rent provided on application.
|Floor Area||6,288 m²|
|Land Area||2 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Jul 2019|