128 Elizabeth Street, CARRINGTON NSW 2294
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 May 2017
Freehold Port Precinct Distribution Warehouse with Land
- The property comprises a modern warehouse distribution facility, situated upon a rare freehold land that is positioned
within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle and major transport access routes.
- The warehouse component is divided into two sections separated by a wash bay, featuring 7.5 to 8 metre clearance to
the eaves, multiple roller doors, weigh bridge and excellent heavy vehicle access incorporating drive-thru truck access
from Elizabeth Street to Gross Street. Each warehouse is alarmed with racking storage available upon requested.
- The two story offices provide excellent quality air-conditioned accommodation and comprise administration areas,
partitioned offices, meeting room and boardroom, together with separate amenities for office and yard staff.
- Office - 319sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse A - 2,454sqm (approx.)
- Wash bay - 255sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse B - 3,260sqm (approx.)
- TOTAL - 6,288sqm (approx.)
- Substantial hardstand areas are positioned either side of each warehouse, together with separate paved staff parking
areas at the front of the property.
- Site Area: 1.96ha approx. incorporating dual street frontages and providing excellent heavy vehicle access. The
improvements occupy a 32% site coverage providing potential for development upon the site (STCA)
- Zoned SP1 Special Activities (Under State Environmental Planning Policy (Three Ports) 2013.
- Asking Rent – the property offers flexibility to occupy the entire site or smaller sections dependent upon your
requirements. Asking rent provided on application.
- Asking Price – Available upon Application
128 Elizabeth Street CARRINGTON