127 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 46 - 311 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
Creative heritage space in the heart of Sydney.
- Affordable city office space
- Whole floors and small suites
- Character finishes
Conveniently located opposite the Queen Victoria Building and minutes walk to Town Hall Station, this building is not to be missed! Creative space with exposed brick walls and pressed tin ceilings, this building caters to all business types and sizes.
- Whole floor: 311sqm. Creative whole floor space. Flooded with natural light, this space is ready for a creative tenant to occupy and make the space their own.
- Suite 403: 55sqm. Open plan space with exposed brick feature wall and wet kitchen
- Suite 404: 46sqm. Light and bright suite, including wet kitchen, overlooking York Street to the QVB.
*some images shown are of existing fitouts within the building
|Floor Area||46 - 311 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||22 Oct 2019|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.