126 A & D Martin Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Apr 2017
Invest, Occupy or Develop
Positioned at one of Brighton's most prominent corners, these two single level retail buildings are perfect for investors looking for a quality investment and for developers looking to capitalise on a booming local market.
This is one of the last corner sites not developed in Brighton which offers great future potential. In summary its key attributes are as follows:
* Charming single level building comprising two shops
* Total site area: 401sqm (approx.)
* Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for retail, office and residential above
* Frontages to Martin Street and Asling Street totaling 47 metres (approx.)
* Lane way access at rear
* Two tenancies on month to month leases ($2,773 pcm approx.)
* Martin Street Structure Plan being implemented supporting multiple levels of development
* 30 second walk to Gardenvale Train Station with popular cafes (St Martins, Sons of Mary and Martin Street Cafe & Providore) and a local supermarket nearby.
Brighton now boosts a median house price of around $2.4m, being regarded as one of Australia's most affluent suburbs due to excellent lifestyle amenities and close proximity to the Melbourne CBD.
For further information or inspections contact:
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 660
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 488
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
126 A & D Martin Street BRIGHTON