126 A & D Martin Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Prime Corner Position and Profile
Martin Street, Brighton, has become a highly popular commercial precinct with new mixed use developments occurring left, right and centre. Bayside City Council has also spent close to $1.5m on upgrading the retail strip and footpaths along here.
Brighton, which boasts a median house price of $1.9m, is regarded as one of Australia's most affluent suburbs due to the premier lifestyle amenities all within walking distance.
This is one of the last corner sites and features following key attributes:
* Total land area: 401sqm (approx.)
* Commercial 1 zoning
* Great profile and position ideal for owner occupiers or developers
* Perfect corner development site for retail / office building (STCA)
* Indicative plans have been prepared by Mills Gorman Architects and these are available upon request
* Two street frontages of over 50m in total (approx.)
* Lane way access at rear
* Features two charming shops with have month-to-month tenants
For further information or inspections contact:
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 488 or email@example.com
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
126 A & D Martin Street BRIGHTON