126-130 The Esplanade, CAROLINE SPRINGS VIC 3023
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Waterfront permit for townhouses
Ultimate waterfront development opportunity overlooking Lake Caroline and merely metres from the heart of the Caroline Springs town centre.
• Permit for 18 luxury townhouses
• Positioned across from Lake Caroline with a 62 metre* water frontage
• Zoned CDZ which provides scope to potentially enhance the permit or convert to high density development (STCA)
• This unique vacant site of 1,710 sqm* benefits an extensive four (4) street frontages
• Merely metres from the heart of Caroline Springs Town Centre including Central Shopping Centre, Civic Centre and Library, Quest hotel, Mercure & Westwaters Entertainment complex and over 10 local schools
• Situated in an award winning suburb, best known as the winner of Australia’s Best Master-planned Community Award
• A leisurely suburb with 20 hectares of lakes and waterways including Lake Caroline being the 7.8 ha* centrepiece
The property is for immediate private sale. Offers from $2,700,000 considered.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
126-130 The Esplanade CAROLINE SPRINGS