125 Nashdale Lane, ORANGE NSW 2800
$1,500,000 - $1,650,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
A very rare offering
If you love wine from the Orange region chances are you have already enjoyed a glass that was produced from this vineyard. It is approximately fifty acres, it is profitable and it boasts some of the best views in the area. I invite you to come take a look at Vin De Vie!
With over eighty percent of all grapes contracted out in each harvest this is a true working vineyard with thirty four acres consisting of eight different grape varieties.
Located on an elevated fifty acre parcel with spectacular views and just ten kilometers to Orange and less than four hours easy drive from Sydney.
This well established vineyard on the foothills of Mt Canobolas includes a cellar door sales room, plenty of work sheds and a three bedroom accommodation lodge for guest use.
The main house consists of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas and a separate office or fifth bedroom. Enjoy the spectacular views from almost every room in the house.
This vineyard is a rare offering in the Orange marketplace, so if you love the outdoors and want an income on day one call today to arrange your inspection, I can"t wait to show you around Vin De Vie!
- Easy semi-trailer/B-Double access and loading facilities
- Vineyard is set up for mechanical harvesting
- Centrally located
- The vineyard is fully HACCP compliant
- Three bed accommodation unit with one bathroom, one living area, full kitchen and kitchenette. Could be relocated and converted to a cellar door
- Large adjoining machinery and work shed suitable for conversion to a winery
Please visit Vin De Vie"s website for more information; www.vindevie.com.au (copy and paste into your web browser)
125 Nashdale Lane ORANGE