Bathurst Liquidation Centre (Bathurst Hall)Enquire about a commercial loan
Built by the Grand United Order of Oddfellows as Lodge Rooms and Public Hall. Later sold to the Catholic Church in 1925 where it was used for Church Activities for schools and a regular Saturday night dance up until the 1970s. Purchased by current owner in 1985. Originally used by him as an Auction Centre from 1986 to 1993 and is currently a Furniture Shop. The property also includes a two-bedroom residence at the rear and a bedsit.
Potential uses: Various Retail Activities, Reception Centre or Restaurant. Floor Plan available if required.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 2799
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: