123 Melbourne Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
Contact Antony from C Property
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 60 - 180m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
HUGE EXPOSURE OPPORTUNITY!
Available NOW - On offer is a high profile retail position at the intersection of two of South Brisbane's major roads: Melbourne and Cordelia Streets and backing on to Fish Lane!
This is a real opportunity to do something special with a very unique location.
* 60 m2 or 120 m2 tenancies (or 180 m2 combined) approx
* Huge branding opportunity on the side of the building
* Existing grease trap
* 2 car spaces behind building
* Located within immediate locality of several residential developments
* Situated within walking distance of South Brisbane Train Station, Boundary Street and South Bank
* Great passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic
Contact Antony from C Property today!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
123 Melbourne Street SOUTH BRISBANE