123 Eagle Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Asking rental range from $790.00 to $825.00 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
Evolving An Icon
Riverside Centre is a Brisbane landmark within the City's prestigious 'Golden Triangle' and the nexus of commerce in the Queensland capital.
This elegant, iconic Harry Seidler designed building redefined the CBD centre and the city's skyline on its completion in 1986.
Today, the Riverside Centre is undergoing a major revitalization with an investment of ~$50million in refurbishment works and building performance upgrades including:
- Brand new premium cycling, shower and locker facilities (completed)
- Ground floor lobby enhancements (completed)
- Creation of Helix at Riverside (completed)
- Comprehensive lift modernisation (underway)
- On-floor refurbishment and upgrades (underway)
- Outdoor plaza beautification (due for completion Q4 2016)
Riverside Centre offers an enviable work lifestyle with the convenience of multiple transport options at its doorstep and a vibrant dining precinct on site. The building has a 4.5star NABERS Energy rating and a 3.5star NABERS Water rating.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
123 Eagle Street BRISBANE CITY