123-125 Sutton Street Redcliffe QLD 4020
- Development / Land
- 2,391 m²
- For Sale, EOI Closing Thurs 22 Oct 4pm
Seaside Potential Development Site
Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group and Special Projects QLD are pleased to offer 123-125 Sutton Street, Redcliffe for sale via Expression of Interest campaign closing 4pm Thursday 22 October 2020.
This 2,391m2* allotment is located in the heart of Redcliffe, within the Moreton Bay Region. Redcliffe is home to over 62,000^ people and has 210,000m2* of existing retail building footprint in Centre Zone. The new Redcliffe Peninsula Rail Line now connects the seaside to the rest of the region and to Brisbane City.
- 2,391m2* freehold allotment
- Drive through access via Sutton Street and John Street
- Currently used as a car park
- Located next to Blue Water Square Shopping Centre with over 20 stores including Woolworths, Commonwealth Bank, Australia Post, Terry White Chemist and a range of restaurants/fast food outlets
- Less than 100m to Redcliffe Parade
Council are looking for economic development outcomes with no net loss of existing amenity. For more information on this opportunity or to arrange an inspection, please contact marketing agents Chris Massie or Mark Creevey.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2,391 m²|
|Parking||72 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Sep 2020|